Absences...and Returns

World of Storm and Fury: OOC Comments: Absences...and Returns
A posting place for those who wish to inform their fellow players of the sad news of unfortunate absences...And the joyous news of happy returns!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tegdirb (Tegdirb) on Sunday, October 14, 2007 - 04:46 am: Edit Post

(OOC: Sorry for the long absence, I have had no free time to speak of lately)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tegdirb (Tegdirb) on Tuesday, November 06, 2007 - 01:59 am: Edit Post

Yeah, I am soooooooooo veeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrry behind, and my amount of free time is about to get even smaller. Can we just assume that my characters are in their respective little campsites getting ready for dinner, and then I can post them showing up there?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ruler of the Grand Duchy of Blenfelda, Archduke (Griphon) on Tuesday, November 06, 2007 - 05:55 am: Edit Post

Well, obviously you just need to rearrange your priorities!!!

But for you, I am sure you can post any way you want to! The rules only require some sort of logical path be followed from area to area, not that every detail of every day be accounted for. I certainly do not intend to post the activities of perfuming and dressing of every character I write for--just for the stars...There is a great deal of pomp and pageantry involved with the events in Kordalburg right now, and I think that is the point to bring out in the storyline. So it is going to take some time for all the nobles to dress for dinner and then arrive, but a few examples ought to suffice for what is going on, I presume, for the sake of posterity...

So sure, I think if a character heads off, and a suitable time passes (based on the progression of other posts in the storyline), they can be presumed to have spent the time getting ready for a subsequent scene. The main thing the posting rules are intended to prevent, I think, in situations like this are characters flitting from one place to another in a random and unrealistic manner--which is certainly not what you do with your characters!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tegdirb (Tegdirb) on Saturday, February 02, 2008 - 01:51 am: Edit Post

Wow, I post a lot on this board......

Ok, again, I'll just apologize again, but things have wound down so more posting time for me! Yay!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fabled Lizardite Deity (Origanuth) on Thursday, February 14, 2008 - 12:08 am: Edit Post

Just to warn everyone.......

Sometime over the next few days my partner will either go into labour, or on the 20th of feb have a c-section, I will go offline for a couple of weeks shortly afterwards.

Of the 3 character I am concentrating on at the moment Iconsider Grigomri to be the most important, Blithe, feel free to have Grigomri follow you around, I think he's obvious enough for you to have some limited control over him.

Ma-aanaha is dancing and doing little else and for the remainder of the celebrations that's all she'll do unless directly adressed, at which point we may get stuck.

Rethath and Telaia are heading towards the Lizardyte Colony, for posting sake Overlord feel free to continue posting as Lord Bagun and Guard to show the continued movement of the Wagons.

I should be back online after about 3 weeks (as I'll be back at work) but due to fatherly duties I'll not be able to get online from home (unless I'm very lucky)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Watcher of the Lands and Seas, the (Overlord) on Thursday, February 14, 2008 - 03:21 am: Edit Post

Good luck to your family!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Blithe, Spared Child of the North (Blithe) on Thursday, February 14, 2008 - 06:59 pm: Edit Post

thanks for letting me know, man. best of luck!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tric, unruly son of the Lord of Lake Oro (Tareric) on Friday, April 25, 2008 - 01:44 pm: Edit Post

My apologies for not posting as Tric for Gwynn. I'm not at home for a few days and accessing the net to post is difficult right now. I'll be back to posting in a couple of days.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gwynn of Gnarls (Gwynn) on Monday, April 28, 2008 - 08:37 am: Edit Post

no problemo! word.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fabled Lizardite Deity (Origanuth) on Thursday, July 31, 2008 - 09:08 pm: Edit Post

Apologies all but I've got holiday for a couple of weeks and internet access is sparse at best, should be back second week of august

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration